For more than thirty years, we have developed the knowledge, the contacts, and the relationships that drive this successful independent office. We have unmatched inventories at every price level and offer our agents vast resources. We customize our services to our clients, and they continuously come back time and again.
If you are a self-motivated worker with strong communication and organizational skills, we may have an opportunity for you.
Real Estate Agent
We are now accepting applications from both experienced and new agents. With over 30 years of experience, we have accumulated an unparalleled selection of properties. Our inventory is updated daily. We have the largest selection of Boston apartments from the basic and the economical to the high-end and luxurious apartments.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and organizational skills
- A clean reliable car
- Professional business attire
- A current and valid Massachusetts Real Estate License
We are seeking a highly organized administrative assistant to help manage our busy office. We will provide attentive training for new employees. Every administrative assistant must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage multiple tasks. Prior real estate experience is a desirable.
- Assisting our Brokers with various tasks and projects as needed
- Answering the phones and greeting clients
- Updating our properties database
- Updating online advertisements
- Assisting clients with applications, leases, and other paperwork